How to Put a Link in Your TikTok Bio?
TikTok’s link in bio feature became widely available in 2020, providing a fantastic opportunity for brands and creators to increase profile views.
If this is something you’ve never done before, don’t worry; we’ve got all the details on how to add a link to your TikTok bio right here.
Find out what works best for getting views and followers on TikTok
Brief Explanation of Including a URL in Your TikTok Bio
- Concerning TikTok’s link feature, frequently asked questions
- TikTok Link Instructions
- The process of including a link in your TikTok bio is simple.
Just make sure you’re using the most recent version of TikTok, or download the update from the App Store or Google Play.
Make sure that your account is set up as a business account right now. Is that so? Then, proceed as follows:
- Start up TikTok and sign in.
- Navigate to “Preferences and Security.”
- Select the choice to “Manage account.”
- Choose “Switch to business account” option.
- To finalise your selection, click and tap the “Switch” button twice.
Having upgraded to a business account, you can finally promote your website in your TikTok profile.
After converting to a business profile, you will receive instantaneous verification. After the transition, you can ‘Edit Profile’ or ‘Skip’ adding features to your account.
If you’ve recently upgraded to a business account on TikTok, you may be wondering how to implement a link in your bio.
- Now, select ‘Website’ from the drop-down menu that appears between ‘Bio’ and ‘Email.
- Select “Website,” then enter the URL you want to make active, and tap “Add.”
- When you are satisfied with your modifications, click the “Save” button.
- That’s it; your TikTok bio will now include a clickable link. Link sharing websites like Linktree, Campsite, ContactInBio, and others are worth looking into if you plan on adding a large number of links.
Increase clicks to your website with these 5 tried and true methods for using the link in your bio.
It’s important to emphasise the most vital links
Distracting attention away from the main topic is something you definitely want to avoid. Keep your landing page from becoming a link dump.
Things that should be highlighted on the landing page of your link in bio are:
- The primary landing page of your site
- The most recent or well-liked piece of content you’ve created
- Specs on a current promotion, freebie, or sale
- Accounts you maintain on other social media platforms and links to them
- The homepage of your online shop or most popular item page
- The most effective lead magnet you’ve ever used
- It’s important to coordinate your links with your objectives.
- What you hope to accomplish with your link in bio landing page will determine which links you include.
If you’re trying to grow your email list, you may want to prioritise getting people to sign up for your lead magnet and mailing list over following you on other social media platforms.
However, if you’re using Instagram or TikTok as a sales tool, you’ll want to highlight your website and the details of your most recent promotion.
Provide something of value rather than trying to force a sale
If someone has followed you on Instagram or TikTok and then clicked the link in your bio, they are likely interested in reading or watching a very specific type of material. Instead of immediately trying to sell to them, make sure your landing page satisfies their needs.
Rather, you should concentrate on providing value to your customers. As an illustration, you could:
- You can encourage sales on your landing page by providing special offers.
- Share the article that has had the greatest impact on you.
- Include an informative introduction to yourself or your company.
- Keep the link in your bio brief.
- Your complete URL is posted in your bio on both Instagram and TikTok. So, choose a phrase that is both succinct and striking.
In this section, you can promote your company and encourage readers to take action.
Promote your ‘link in bio’ with emojis
After creating a stunning landing page for your link in bio, you’ll want to promote your profile as much as possible. Emojis are a great way to get people to click on your call-to-action link in your bio.
But don’t go crazy with it. A few strategically placed emojis can draw attention to your call to action.
Concerning TikTok’s link feature, frequently asked questions
How come my TikTok bio doesn’t support links?
All content creators on TikTok now have the option of including a link in their bio. You are either using an old version of the TikTok app or a personal account if you are still having trouble adding a link to your bio. If you want to add a link to your TikTok bio, you’ll need to upgrade to a business account or update the app.
In what ways are business and personal TikTok accounts distinct from one another?
When you sign up for TikTok, you’ll immediately have access to a user profile where you can upload videos, interact with other users, and gain followers. A TikTok business account is recommended, however, if you want access to advanced features such as analytics tracking and adding clickable links to your bio.
Can I Include Several Links in My Bio?
This app follows Instagram’s lead and only lets you add one website at a time by default, as there is only room for one in the app’s input field. However, you can share multiple websites at once with the help of link hosting services provided by websites like Linktree and Campsite. The vast majority of these options are also costless to utilise.